Follow Me On Pinterest!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 4th Frame with stick pin!

Hey everyone!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend so far! I wanted to make something to go with the July 4th stick pin my roommate made. I have some $1 frames from Michaels (JoAnns has the same ones too) and with the holiday..figured it would be appropriate to make something related to that theme!
So here it is!
 I stained the frame with Inkabilities Sponge & Inks.
 Do you see the awesome pin she made??! And yes...only $1! The flower is made up of pieces I put together with hot glue with the pin sandwiched between them.
 These letters are from a kit I had and the pearls are from the Tulip package for fabric I bought and made my own pearls with. I explain how I did it at the bottom of this post HERE.

 The rhinestone title is from JoAnn's, I bought it on clearance last year!
And here is the finished frame again. I hope you like it and get
inspired to put something together for the holiday!!
Thanks for checking me out! And don't forget to get some gorgeous stick pins from Denise!
Have a fabulous weekend and a safe one!

xoxo Charity

No comments: