Follow Me On Pinterest!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Paper Playtime Challenge #50 Entry!!!

Hey everyone!!

How was your weekend? Mine was cut short, only had Saturday off, but I get this friday off instead...soooo you know what that means.....oh yeah, 3 day weekend for this lady right here (thumbs pointing at myself)!! Anyways, I came across this challenge over at Paper Playtime. It looks like a lot of fun and they don't have too many rules in order to enter. Your project just has to be 'summer' themed, yep, that's it!

So I finally have done a LO! I have been doing cards and other things that I have completely fallen behind on scrapbooking my son..:(  I like the challenges where it doesn't have to be a card so that's why I chose this one. Here is my entry:

I chose pics from when we went to the park and he decided to brave the slide and go down head-first!
It's a two page LO. I like the 2nd page better than the first, may have to go back and add more stuff.
I wanted it quick and simple...notice no Cricut cuts, didn't even ink edges or make stitch lines!!!
 See? Kind of plain for my taste but like I said, I'll probably go back and add stuff later.
 This page I like a lot better. I popped the middle pic, my journaling and the 'one of a kind' title.
 All paper is from DCWV Summer Dream stack. I purchased it a LONG time ago on clearance and hardly ever use it. Kind of figured it was 'appropriate' to use paper titled 'Summer'!!
 I used my EK Success punch, I love these punches!
 On both pages I used one of these embellishments. I just bought this from JoAnns for .50cents!!
 And here it is again. Like I said quick and simple!
I hope you like my LO! I surely hope I have more LO's to come!! Who are we kidding....I WILL!
Please leave me a comment! I love reading and responding!

Now don't forget to head over to Paper Playtime and link up a Summer project!

xoxo Charity

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the paper you used and how you laid out the photos. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

jessica said...

Beautiful job with your LO! It is so fun and summery!
I love how you did your title and the long journaling!
TFS and playing along with us over at Paper Playtime :)

Julie said...

Lovely layout very summery indeed

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Well, I think both pages are beautiful! Such happy colors.
Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime
Krista, guest designer
http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

Zulma said...

Beautiful LO! nice d/p, puches and embellish. The pics are beautiful. TFS with us at paper Playtime this week.
Zulma DT