Follow Me On Pinterest!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Onesie Album

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you guys are doing great, getting trough hump day today! I am posting the pics of my onesie album I made this past week. I put it together kinda quickly due to time constraints so some of the pages aren't as complete as I would've liked them.

Now on to complain about my picture quality....I forgot to take the pics with my actual camera, instead I was frantically trying to get pics of the album on break at work. Now I don't know if the camera on my Evo is acting up or my computer or both, so unfortunately they did not come out the greatest.

The whole book was cut on my Cricut Expression with an svg file. Everything else I either put together myself or already had the embellishment. I took a pic of the paper stacks and open stock paper from my stash that I used in the album.

I hope you enjoy!! Let me know if you have any questions...





See what I mean about the crappy picture quality??
This page is blue with dark blue inking around the edges!!

Flowers I put together with brads and glitter glue.




Can't even read this one and I sure don't remember what it says,
definition of 'love' maybe?




Made sure I put a lot of photo spots with journaling tags that come out.



The 'pink' embossing is actually white! Stampin' Up stamps.





Can you even see the trim?? Yep, that's trim if you can't see it!

So there is my very first onesie album!! Sorry about the pictures, really really wish they would've come out better but not much I can do about it now!

The girl at my work, her last day was yesterday so that's why I had to get it done quickly. I think I was the last to know about her baby shower and her leaving!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think or if you have any questions about anything!!

Thank you my scrappy family!

xoxo Charity

6 comments:

Tammy Schmitt said...

Don't apologize.. we've all been there. Thanks for sharing. That looks like a lot of work and time. That's a special gift for a co-worker. I love all of the journaling tags! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I can see you put a lot of work and love into it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love it:)


Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

Peggy Sue said...

holy cow, that is kickin! I totally love it! wow, ok I totally need that (My sons name is Liam!) All the embellishments are sooo awesome. ok, I will stop but seriously I am loving that and want to make one now(but wont! Only cause I dont know how!lol)
mrsroddy4@aol.com
http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

your book was TERRIFIC!!!!! keep up the good work. bad pics? not a chance with what you made. very impressive.

Elisa C said...

I enjjoyed reading this