Follow Me On Pinterest!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank You Card


 I made this card today with my brand new Peachy Keen Stamps!!!! Oh yeah!
Since this is my first time getting to play with these, I had a hard time at first cutting something to scale with the face. I eventually went on their website and read their directions for this stamp set! I cut out a bear that I made in Sure Cuts A Lot2 but after cutting it twice, and not liking the face on it, I put it in my son's project box and opted for the heart.
I punched the heart out with a Fiskars squeeze punch. The face is inked with Stampin' Ups brown ink pen.
The papers and card are punched with the EK Success border punch. The center of the flowers have silver glitter glue....ofcourse...have to have some kind of bling/glitter!
The various layers of paper (from my unlabeled stash) was inked along the edges with my Color Box inks (pink on the orange flower paper and green on the yellow dot paper)
I wrapped the center piece of paper with some coordinating ribbon, taped the ends,
inked the edges and popped it up ofcourse!
Funny thing about the inside...This is actually a card feature cut at 5" for a card challenge I entered, but it was too small. So bam! It worked perfectly for the inside of this card!! Love recycling!
Here is the side view so you can see the layers. I punched out the heart twice,
adhered the first one down then popped the stamped one on top of that.
I hope you like my card! Thank you VERY much for stopping by!

xoxo Charity

No comments: