Follow Me On Pinterest!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #9--Entry

Hey everyone!!

How's your Sunday going?? Mine is going alright. I came across Birthday Sundaes Challenge #9 featuring My Pink Stamper stamp set as the prize! OMG!! I love, love, love...did I say love?...My Pink Stamper! Robyn is sooo fab! Anyways Ms. Rambler!!
The challenge is to make a birthday themed card and it must include 3 circles with some kind of birthday related sentiment. Soooooo, here is my entry!:
 


I inked the edges with purple then wrapped the ribbon (which I later took off and readjusted it!)

Then I tied a bow and used my mini glue dot to adhere it.
I used pop dots for the bear and the 3 little circles in the top left corner.

I cut fringe to give it a little more texture and added coordinating paper inside.

The stitching was done with blue glitter glue.
The little embellishments are from a 'birthday' kit someone gave me as a gift a while ago.

The ribbon I just wrapped around the left piece of paper, added the bow and glued a gemstone on.

I am linking this card to the Birthday Sundaes Challenge #9 so be sure to check out the design teams card...so cute!...and enter one yourself!! Robyn's stamps are a MUST HAVE!

Please feel free to leave a comment...maybe join my blog...just sayin'! and have a fabulous rest of your day!!

xoxo Charity

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Simply adorable! Love the use of circles! Great embellishments! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I love all the bright colors and all the texture elements! It is such a fun Birthday Card! You did a great job with our circle challenge! I'm happy you found our Birthday Sundaes challenge today! Thanks for joining us!

Tammy Schmitt said...

I just love this! and yes, I have everything of hers. Even a t-shirt that got stretched out when I was pregnant:-) Thanks for stopping by my blog and FB page!

Kristie W. said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute!! I love the bear with his tshirt and the bright colors. Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Cindy Vernon said...

Cute card, thanks so much for playing along at Birthday Sundaes.