Follow Me On Pinterest!

Monday, May 9, 2011

No more NSD Challenge entries but read on why!

I LOVE My Pink Stamper and wanted to play along with all of the challenges over the weekend...Robyn was even keeping it open until tonight! However, I had a new special little man come into my life! drumroll please....
Say HELLO to my gorgeous nephew! At this time he does not have a name yet! But I will update this as soon as he does. He is still in the hospital since he was just born yesterday, but hopefully coming home tonight.

So this is why I have not had a chance to enter My Pink Stampers NSD Challenges. I was able to get the first one in and started another, but then I had to come home and clean and sanitize everything. My son's birthday is tomorrow, he's going to be 3! I will try to get posted the cupcakes I'm going to make since the holders are a custom svg I designed.

Hope to talk to you soon and have some projects up!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it's greatly appreciated! Now on to fold I think my 12th load of laundry for the day!!

xoxo Charity

No comments: