Follow Me On Pinterest!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Pink Stamper Blog Hop Card

I wanted to submit my card I made regarding The Pink Stamper Birthday Bash blog hop! Noooo, I am not part of the line-up, was just inspired after hopping through the blogs to make a birthday-themed project.


I chose to make a card from the Zoobaloo Cricut cartridge. I LOVE this cart!! I have a little boy who is almost 3 and he loves all animals. I found the card and animals all on this cart. So it was really easy!



I love using a white gel pen to do outlines and stitching! And you cannot forget google eyes!! I used blue glitter glue and traced over the Happy Birthday that cut out. Also used it on the balloon, party hat and b-day gift!




I really hope you like this card!
All comments and feedback is GREATLY appreciated!!
Thank you for checking me out!


xoxo Charity

1 comment:

flowerdisco said...

i do not have zoo balloo.:(
but this card is so nice. i like how it opens like a window. very pretty.