Follow Me On Pinterest!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Cardz TV Mothers Day Challenge--Entry!!

Soooo once again I am entering another challenge!! This is just so fun! The challenge is over at Carz TV with Mary: http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
The theme was Mothers Day and you had to incorporate Purple (um yay! my favorite color), Blue, Green and White. So I chose to do a card.....

I'm beginning to realize just how horrible I am at taking pics!! OMG! Well I used another page from DCWV Real Photo Stack 3. I don't even know how many years I've had this stack and have just started using it! The purple flowers just jumped at me and said serenity, calmness, tranquility all the stuff we try to think of when we think of our mother, or wish we were as mothers!! Ooooh....spa day??
I mounted it on Coredinations blue paper and popped that off of a green cardstock. The green cardstock I ran through my Cuddlebug. I wrapped the corners with purple organza ribbon and added a bow at the top of my embellishment. It was a sticker that reads 'A foundation built on love' and I clamped a metal ring around it and popped it up. And can't forget some bling, little rhinestones. I also used my Crystal Effects from Stampin-up on the center of the flowers cause it looked kind of plain. I added a touch of the same paper on the inside of the card. And as usual I look at it and think of all the thing I should've, could've would've done to it but that's it! I'm submitting it! No redo's!!
*phew*
I hope you enjoy! Wish me luck in the challenge!!
And as always, thank you sooo much for taking the time to check me out!

xoxo Charity

4 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Simply gorgeous, Charity! Thanks so much for playing the color challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

Liz said...

great card!

www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com

S`andra V. said...

So vivid and a very cute card. Love the color combinations. You did very well with your card. Thanks for stoppping by my blog too. Very nice comment.
Happily Scrapbooking My Memories~Sandra
http://OhMyScraps.blogspot.com
www.OhMyScraps.myctmh.com

DIANA L. said...

Very nice.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com