Follow Me On Pinterest!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge: Something You Cherish

Hey everyone!

So it has been chaos around here with the move, unpacking, refilling my car with boxes from my original house I left here before I moved to Vegas. Now that I'm back I'm getting all the stuff I left behind the first time! Plus work has been crazy cause of xmas merchandise coming (but my fave time of year!). So needless to say my layout is late!

This week your challenge is to create a layout about something you cherish and use that word for or in your title! That easy! It can be anything, the coffee I'm drinking right now, the football we watch on Sundays, the little man laying next to me! Anything you cherish! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Here's mine:




As we all know I just 'Cherish' my son! He makes me want to make good decisions for us, be a good person, just be the best that I know God put in me! So of course I made my layout of the day I was blessed with my son.

Now, go to Lasting Memories and get some inspiration from my DT Sisters and get another LO made!

xoxo Charity

5 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful layout. Love the pictures and the filmstrip look with the small ones on the side. What a cute little prince you have. Children and grandchildren are the best gift ever. Great job!

Vicki said...

Awesome layout. So pretty. I love the little pictures as well.

Vicki
LMDT

Denise Pustelniak said...

You showcased your cherished memory beautifully! (how come you look so good after having a baby?!)

Michele said...

Ha ha.. I just read Denise's comment and thought the same thing. :-) You look awesome after giving birth!! Wonderful layout my friend!! I love what you journaled. Hope things settle down for you a bit.

Wendy said...

Love the pictures! This is such a beautful page!