Follow Me On Pinterest!

Friday, November 2, 2018

Paper Sale!

Hello everyone!!

Hope you all are doing fabulous!

As many of you know, I am kind of the single, crazy, cat lady! I currently have 17 - yes, seventeen! - rescues that I call my own. To top it off, they are all indoor and some with special needs! So I'm sure you can only imagine how expensive things get around here. Not only the feeding, litter, and daily maintenance, but the vet bills getting them spayed/neutered and healthy, all add up greatly!

I have decided to purge some of my crafting supplies!! There are also items that I have made myself to help raise some funds for these rescues. Join Affordable Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Crafting Supplies Buy, Sell and Trade. It's an amazing page where you can shop some wonderful deals on crafting supplies. I have a few albums on there for you to see if there's anything you like!

PAPER

EMBELLISHMENTS

Once you join, make sure to check the Albums tab under the Photos tab. The albums change frequently to keep up with new product coming in.

Please email me with any questions you may have or you may message me on FB.

Thanks, everyone and have a wonderful weekend!!

xoxo Charity

No comments: