Follow Me On Pinterest!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Gorgeous Shadow Boxes FOR SALE!!!

SHADOW BOX BLOWOUT SALE!!


*The shadow box is 6”x8” and 1.25” thick (not counting the embellishments) and fits up to a 5x7 photograph. With wallet sized pictures or pictures you crop down, you can fit more than one!

*They have a glass front and a cardboard back that comes out so you may put your pictures or collectibles inside. NOTE: Some boxes may have a blemish on the back from where I have removed its sticker.

*These have been embellished with multiple items including but not limited to; flowers, ribbon, yarn, string, wooden items, gemstones, pins, paper, Gesso, buttons, and various other items.

>>You can turn the frame horizontal or vertical. The embellishments will work in either direction!!<<
Please email me if you would like additional photos or have additional questions.

Check out my videos on YouTube and keep up to date with me on Etsy, Blogger and Facebook!!

Currently listed for sale on Ebay!

Please email me with any questions or concerns you may have. I also LOVE doing custom orders!






*Due to camera and computer properties, colors may slightly vary from picture compared to in person.*

*The time stamp is from my camera and not part of the picture.*

One of a kind items!


XOXO Charity
💜💜

No comments: