Follow Me On Pinterest!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge Entry!!

Hey everyone!!

Peachy Keen Stamps has a fun challenge going on until 9/1. Your project must include an animal with a Peachy Keen face. Well a while ago I was fortunate enough to win a set of Peachy Keen stamps from a Tacky Tuesday Challenge at The Scrapbooking Queen I entered!!

So I altered this little tin I found at Joanns on clearance for .50 cents. A lady at my work makes gorgeous flower hair clips and she made me a purple one (my uber fav color!) so I am making this tin for her and she loves turtles!

After I stamped it I went over the outline with my black Sharpie, colored in the eyes and tongue with my Stampin' Up markers.
I popped the circles after punching them out with my Stampin' Up circle punch
I love flowers and added all different ones that I pieced together. Some are resin, paper, a crochet one I made and some charms. I later added a butterfly (ofcourse!) that's not in the pic.
I glued them with my hot glue gun. The rhinestone is actually a clear button that has a stone in the middle. Picked up a whole jar of different buttons at a garage sale a long time ago for $1!!!
I added a bow around his neck and little cuts of grass. All were cut using Create A Critter (my uber fav cart!). Now go check out the challenge and get your scrap on!!

Thanks for looking and leaving a comment...cause I know you will...ok, I hope you will! he he he

Thanks!!! xoxo Charity


No comments: